ABOUT ME

Hey guys!

Decided to write a little bit about me if you're curious to know more about the girl behind this blog. :> I decided to start this because of my love for make up (obviously) and also because I realized my friends kept asking me for tips, or recommendations. When I voiced an uncertain opinion about this potential blog this year, quite a few lovely friends gave me overwhelming encouragement which kicked the ass of the gudetama in me and made me sit down and do this. You guys know who you are <3

I'm not a makeup artist, I don't have formal training in make up, but I've been experimenting a ton over a decade and have watched probably hours of Youtube videos on beauty. Just take it that I was diligently doing my webcasts...HAHA just joking. I mean you should take my opinions with a pinch of salt; although I do my best to be as honest and accurate as I can, remember that make up is different for everyone depending on your skin type, skin tone and preferences.

Anyway, I'm just your average young adult in the lion city (Singapore) that somehow manages to overdress more often than not (hence the blog name). This blog is about my thoughts on all knickknacks related to beauty, and can range from the obscure and dubious to the occasional high end as much as my wallet and sales may allow. Enjoy your stay and I hope I can help you with your purchases! :D Let me know anything you want me to review or give me your feedback in the comments.

P.S click the 3 lines at the top left hand corner of this blog to find out more about my skin for reference when reading my blog!

Till next time,
Val <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 8 MLBB LIPSTICKS

BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX ANTI-FATIGUE FOUNDATION - Review

NAKED HEAT PALETTE - swatches & reviews